Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BABY NATHAN IS HERE!!!!!!!!


Hey Everyone! I'm A MOMMY!!!!


untitled-2-2.jpg

Baby Nathan David Fullerton was born on Tuesday August 27th 2013 at 5:49pm
(38 weeks +3 days gestation)

He weighed 8lbs 2oz and was 20 inches long at birth.

When I looked into his face I instantly knew I was going to love him for the rest of my life...

Everyone is doing great!


untitled-1.jpg

We are getting used to the little third member of our family and enjoying every minute of it!


untitled-4-2.jpg

I will be writing a separate post about my labor story. We were discharged from the hospital on Thursday and are just taking it one day at a time, we're happy to say that Nathan seems to be a pretty patient baby so far!

So excited for the wild ride ahead!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful for having just given birth! And I am impressed that you had time to write a post! Thank you for the update! Love you and miss you! Call me/text me for anything!

    ReplyDelete