Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

We had a very enjoyable first Halloween with the little man. We dressed him up as BATMAN!!!!!!!


1422557_10100790037295864_628938190_n.jpg


I still had to go to band rehearsal that night so I wasn't able to stay and hand out candy but Kyle and Nathan did a fine job with all of the (cough cough only 4) trick or treaters we had. I suppose most of the kiddos in our neighborhood stuck to the "nicer" houses up the hill. Hey kids! Just because we live in the older town homes doesn't mean I don't buy brand name candy! Hey more kit-kats for me I guess.



We did some lovely first Halloween pictures too. Please enjoy them....


untitled-3.jpg




untitled-5.jpg




untitled-12.jpg 




untitled-9.jpg



Did you enjoy them.....I know you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment