Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Nathan's First Christmas!


untitled-9.jpg



Ever since I started dreaming about having kids of my own I would think of how much more fun Christmas would be with small children in the house. Kyle and I are such huge fans of Christmas anyway and we know that every year with Nathan is going to become more magical and more enjoyable. 

untitled-3.jpg


Since he was still so little this Christmas he didn't really realize quite what was going on but I still think he enjoyed the bright lights and the constant Christmas music in the house and the candlelight service in church on Christmas Eve. At least I know that I enjoyed seeing him look around with a sense of wonder (I know I know he's 4 months old he looks at EVERYTHING with a sense of wonder!)


Photo_Dec_06__5_57_57_PM.jpg


Kyle's brother was able to travel again up from Los Angeles to spend Christmas with us which was really nice. Dealing with the normal stress of Christmas is hard enough but adding a newborn into the mix made it even more chaotic!

At the beginning of the month our good friend Jared came up from San Diego with his girlfriend Megan to spend the weekend with us; what a wonderful way to kick off the christmas season! They brought a lot of great gifts for Nathan (the favorite being his Finding Nemo fleece jammies!) Jared has a really nice eye for photos and was able to get a pic of us in front of the tree for our christmas card!


untitled-8.jpg


nice right!?


I made the traditional Christmas spread: Ham, mashed potatoes and carrots. I love Christmas dinner because it is one of the few times during the year that we get to use our wedding china! 


Photo_Dec_25__4_10_41_PM.jpg



Here are a few more pics from the Christmas season. I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Christmas and Holiday Season!


Photo_Dec_25__8_15_55_AM.jpg
Christmas Morning
Photo_Dec_08__1_14_08_PM.jpg
Christmas Hymn Sing at Church


Photo_Dec_25__8_19_07_AM.jpg
Santa Jammies!!


Photo_Dec_25__10_08_19_AM.jpg
All worn out after opening gifts




Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment: