Monday, October 27, 2008

Invitations!!!! ARG

So I have been hard at work (for what feels like forever) at the invitations for my wedding in January. I am hoping to have the insert cards done and printed this week. We'll see what happens...



I wanted to post pics of what I have done so far....(again thanks for the amazing instructions Heather!)




This is the completed pocketfold. Instructions can be found at www.roadtotheaisle.blogspot.com




Inside of the pocketfold. I have 111 completed but I think I might need more, so of course I need more paper. :-)



These are the belly bands. These took me most of the week. I have 120 completed.



This is my first draft of the invitations. Notice my fixed spelling error :-D. I need to finalize the time before I print them out and take them to staples to get cut. Our names were blacked out for privacy.


These are really similar to Heather's Aqua Invites, but I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them on her blog. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? :-)


Like I said. The project for this week is to finish the

No comments:

Post a Comment