Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sick

So I guess for the last few weeks I like to do lots of posting all at once, so I apologize about clogging up you google readers with all of my back posting, but serisouly this time I have a good excuse,

mainly because right now I am SICK AS A DOG!

I started to get a tickle in my throat at work on Thursday night. I immediately had the H1N1 sirens going off in my head but I don't have any of the traditional flu symptoms, no fever, no body aches, nothing like that, so I think I'm in the clear. But that doesn't mean I don't feel like hell either.

Friday I woke up with a huge sinus headache and congestion with a dry cough, saturday the congestion got worse and the couch turned productive. BAH! Today I do feel a little better but I still have a headache and a runny nose. My mom really wants me to go to the doctor tomorrow and I think I will if I still feel sick. The call out from work remains to be seen and will be determined based on how I feel tomorrow.

I just hope I am 100% healed before Kyle gets home next week!!!!

1 comment: