Here's what's been happening the Rhody Girl House;
- Kyle's still gone, but he passed his board exam today YEAH! and is hopefully due home this week!
- I joined another photography group in San Diego, and I am going to try and get out to at least two events a month
- I'm sick, again, more congestion. Thankfully the neti pot is helping.
- I discovered that buying boots is really difficult for me! I wish that my feet were smaller/my calves were bigger, plus I have discovered a closet need for some UGG boots. (my feet are cold and I PROMISE I will never wear them with a mini skirt...silly girls you know who you are..)
- I think **gasp** that I'm getting burnt out on TV on DVD. Since Kyle left I have gotten through 2 Seasons of Gossip Girl, 3 seasons of Nip-Tuck and 1 season of Gilmore Girls.
- I had my yearly evaluation at work and my PPD came back positive so I'm on INH prophylaxis for Latent TB exposure. I'm not sick/contagious/feeling bad. My chest x-ray was clear so the antibiotics are just killing the microbes that are "allegedly" cowering in the corner of my lung. Oh, also I can't drink for the entire 9 months (yes I said 9 months) that I have to take this stuff......buh...
Sorry I've been such a lousy blogger lately. I'm in a funk....