Sunday, November 21, 2010

Decision Point

So like most of you have noticed, I haven't been blogging nearly as much (considering this is my first post in November ugh.....) I guess I got into a mood when I really didn't want to blog about anything, then that week turned into two weeks, then I got busy, then life happened. I guess that's just the way it goes.

But the thing is that I missed the outlet. I like having something that chronicles my life. I like to write, I like giving my family and friends back home a way to keep up with all of the mundane, day to day things that make life so wonderful. I miss taking pictures; I haven't even picked up my camera in weeks. Ugh, what has happened to me this fall?

Maybe it's time to rewind a little bit and head back to when I was good at blogging, when I was blogging almost daily and thinking more about posting ahead of time.

It's decision time.

No comments:

Post a Comment