Monday, March 25, 2013

Bump it: 15 Weeks



Hey Everyone! I'm 15 Weeks along!!


untitled-2.jpg
BABY BUMP!!!!!!!!

I have been feeling really good and I think most of it has to do with the fact that I'm FINALLY showing! I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I am actually creating life every  second of every minute of every day! (I shutter to think how messed up this kid would be if I had to actually consciously think about growing toes and making sure elbows bend and that the pyloric sphincter is where it's supposed to be etc.) Even though the sticks have all turned pink and I have had two ultrasounds complete with about 10,000 images of my little peanut. I never really "felt" pregnant. I know all you ladies who have terrible morning sickness are gonna want to vomit when you read that. (if you're not already, never mind....) Now that I have physical evidence It just adds another depth of reality to my pregnancy. Next stop: kicking! (should start up sometime in the next month)

I've been trying to keep up with my routine of working out and eating well and I have been sleeping more that normally. I have been trying to get up earlier and failing miserably, for the first day or so I was getting really frustrated because I had all these grandiose plans of practicing for a hour before breakfast and then I'd wake up at 9:00 (or 10:00...) totally frustrated and pissy. My poor husband had to feel my wrath when I slept in until 10:30 last Thursday and proceeded to be in a bad mood until well into the afternoon. That man has the patience of a saint I'm telling you.. I know I need to be more patient with myself and enjoy this extra sleeping; (because once I become a mom I will never sleep again!) obviously my body wants/needs the sleep, after all it is growing a person!

Notice the Hair?? I was so sick of my longish grown out layer locks I needed a drastic change. I do like it but the first few showers afterwards were very different. The good thing is that my hair no longer takes two hours to air dry (the bad thing is that those two hours were my e-mail, facebook-ing, blogging   hours) I hope you guys like it as much as I do!




Until Next time I remain a happy momma to be!

2 comments:

  1. Breaking out the jeggings yet?

    ~Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Sara!!! miss you!!! following you on twitter now

    ReplyDelete