Friday, March 1, 2013

Bump it: Then and now.


So now that my pregnancy is out in the open; (I posed it to Facebook last week so now everyone and their mother must know about it haha) I can finally start posting my bump photos. The first trimester is very repetitive and I don't look very different but I wanted to take some photos now so I can see how much my body will change over the second and third trimester. I started at 8 weeks because before then  I really didn't see the point lol.

8_Weeks-3.jpg
8 Weeks
9 weeks
9 Weeks



untitled-6.jpg
10 Weeks
untitled-11.jpg
11 Weeks

You know I just noticed that weeks 8-9 and 10-11 have the same hair which happened completely by accident. (Also I am missing my wedding rings in the 10 week picture, whoops! Must have taken the pic right after doing the dishes) I am entering my second trimester trimester this week and I am finally starting to feel better. I was pretty nauseous  for the first two months but I know that I had it easier than a lot of other women. I have been keeping pretty active and still running (although I'm averaging about 6-8 miles a week instead of 12-15) and I have a prenatal DVD that I am using (more on that in another post)

Since I'm 12 weeks this week here is my 12 week belly shot


12_Weeks-1.jpg
12 Weeks

Ugh I know I need to cut my hair (and I'm missing my wedding rings AGAIN sheesh I need to stop taking my photos after dishes). After I saw this picture I immediately called and made an appointment to get my hair cut. I'm thinking about going shoulder length and making it a lot shorter, however I do enjoy being able to braid my hair. It was actually a side braid that caused this frizzy "I just stuck my finger in a light socket" look (eww)



Until next time I remain a happy mama to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment