Monday, April 1, 2013

Bump it: 17 Weeks


Hey Everyone! I'm 17 Weeks along!


17_Weeks-4.jpg


I'm getting bigger every week! The other day I was at the gym in my neighborhood running on the treadmill and I looked over at the floor to ceiling mirrors and I thought to myself; wow I really look like a running pregnant lady! I'm still feeling good although lately I have been sleeping pretty late into the morning. I have gotten a lot of sage advise from a lot of mothers that I should relish this time to relax and sleep because after the baby comes sleep will be nothing but a distance memory! 

I have started running indoors on the treadmill when I do longer distances because I need to stop frequently (about every 1.5 miles) to pee. Today I went 2.25 miles without needing to stop to pee and I felt so accomplished!!! I'm still doing alternating days of Zumba, Pilates, Strength training and Running and I think that has a lot to do with how good i've been feeling. My scale at home says my weight gain is only about 8lbs so far and i'm feeling good about that! 

My new favorite food: Veggie Wraps

This is my go to lunch sandwich; it takes so good and gives me a huge serving of fresh veggies which is awesome. I love sandwiches and not being able to make my go-to turkey avocado sandwiches has been pretty difficult. But they say necessity is the mother of invention right? So it was necessary for me to create a delicious sandwich I could eat so I invented (well just made I guess I didn't really invent anything lol) this sandwich!

Ingredients:  
Whole Wheat Burrito Tortilla
lg scoop roasted red pepper hummus
Avocado Slices
Cucumber Slices
Tomato Slices
Sprinkling Feta Cheese
Banana Peppers
lg handful of Baby Spinach 

Roll up and enjoy!! Yum just typing this makes me want to go make one and EAT IT!!!

Until Next time I remain a happy Mama to be!

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy looks good on you! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete