Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bump it: 20 Weeks


Hey Everyone! I'm 20 Weeks along!

I'm officially halfway through this pregnancy!!!


20_Weeks-1.jpg

Stil no movement yet (I think). There are times where I think I'm feeling little flutters or "something" that I don't think is me (I don't know, maybe it's gas lol) but still no real kicks for this little guy.

Oh by the way, we had our level 2 ultrasound and we're having.....

A BOY!!!!!!!

It's for sure now even though I wasn't very surprised by the news; I had a feeling from the beginning that we were playing for team blue! Now I keep visualizing how cute he'll be and how much fun it will be to raise a son. It's also the perfect reason to start buying up little cute boy clothes!!

I'm still feeling good even though my breath support for clarinet playing is getting worse every week. I have a big concert coming up in May and after that I'll be able to dial back my playing for a bit which will be somewhat of a relief for me. I'll be out of town for about a week too (back east to visit family, see my sister-in-law graduate and have my baby shower!!!!) and after that I'm going to dive into full on nursery set up mode!

I can't believe this journey is already half over, I can't wait to get to September so I can meet my baby but I also want to savor every moment now while Kyle and I are just husband and wife and not mommy and daddy!


Until next time I remain a happy mamma to be!

1 comment:

  1. Still looking as cute as ever! Pregnancy suits you, and your little man too!

    ReplyDelete