Friday, May 10, 2013

Bump it: 22 Weeks


Hey Everyone! I'm 22 Weeks along!


untitled-4.jpg

I've been feeling pretty good this week! I had another prenatal appointment which went really well, all my numbers still look great and I've gained about 10lbs so far this pregnancy. Before my next appointment I have to go in for my glucose testing (I'm already dreading it!) but I think I'll save that for after I get back from my RI trip. What's a better homecoming present then having to chug incredibly disgusting super sweet flat 7-UP?

If there is one I'd like to hear it haha!

This week was pretty uneventful so I'll end it here. I am hosting my first ever dinner part this weekend. Some of my neighbors are coming over for dinner so I'm really excited/terrified about that. I hope everything goes well!!!!!!


Until next time I remain a happy mama to be!!!

1 comment:

  1. looking as cute as ever! have fun going home to see your fam! and good luck on the glucose test!

    ReplyDelete