Friday, July 19, 2013

Bump it: 32 Weeks


Hey Everyone! I'm 32 Weeks Along!


untitled-2.jpg

Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks I was buried alive under a pile of toxicology emergency flash cards in preparation for my Certified Emergency Nursing Exam which I took this week and PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank GOD that is over with! I am so happy to have that done with but even more happy that I decided to go ahead and get certified. I know that having that credential will come in handy when I decide to go back to work again. 

Pregnancy wise this week has gone by pretty easily. Except for the fact that a full night sleep; well sleep for more than 3 hours at a time, is becoming more and more of a rarity I'm still feeling pretty good. I've been keeping up with my exercising but have found that I need to work out literally as soon as I wake up in the morning. The likelihood of me working out goes down exponentially in relation to the time of day. If I make it to 12 noon or later the chances of my exercising are pretty much absolutely zero! Oh well. I guess I can afford to take a few days off to let my body rest right?

Next MD appointment is next week. The nursery is still in shambles but I have been hard at work sewing some projects for the nursery and I hope to have most of them completed in the next three weeks. It will give me something to do since I didn't die of suffocation under all of those index cards :-)



Until next time I remain a happy mama to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment