Friday, July 26, 2013

Bump it: 33 Weeks


Hey Everyone! I'm 33 Weeks Along!


untitled-2-2.jpg

I can't believe it, I'm over 8 months pregnant! When did that happen!?

This week we had another doctors appointment and everything seems to be checking out normally. My belly is measuring within the normal range and the baby's heartbeat usually is dialed in at around 140 BPM every time the doc checks it. Way back when I was thinking about getting a doppler so I could listen to it at home but most of them were about $75 and I just couldn't justify the expense; especially since now the baby moves so much that I don't even need to hear his heartbeat to know he's in there!

I got a giggle out of my doctor this week too when he asked me how I was sleeping:

Doc: So how are you sleeping?
Me: HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::doc laughs::

He told me that one theory behind the lack of sleep is that your body is preparing for being up with a newborn. If you ask me I think my lack of sleep has more to do with the fact that I have a 4 lb little person River-Dancing on my bladder all night long, but I'm no expert ;-) He is sticking with my original due date of September 6th so we'll see what happens! I do have a feeling that he will be late but that's just a hunch. I asked him about going past 40 weeks and he said he has no problem going to 41 (good to hear) and he doesn't induce unless there is a strong medical reason to (even better to hear)

I finished my carseat cover this week and i'm really happy with how it came out! Watch for a post! I'm continuing my Hypnobabies training and starting next week I will start my maintenance therapy with a different hypnosis track each day until I go into labor. Or as hypnobabies puts it "until my birthing time begins!" Very zen-positive way of looking at it huh?

Until next time I remain a happy (but sleep deprived) mama to be!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest little prego lady ever! I want to look as good as you when I'm pregnant! I hope that there will be a baby shower in SD? Or maybe one in Monterey??? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete