Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kids in the House: The Ultimate Parenting Resource


I was reading over some blog posts in my feedly reader this morning and fit bottomed mamas posted a video link from this resource website Kids in the House. It was a short clip from Elizabeth Pantley, one of the parenting experts who has several short videos up on the Kids in the House website. I really enjoyed the clip and decided to visit the website's homepage and I have to say I was very impressed. This site is full of little one to three minute videos from dozens of doctors, social workers, parenting experts and OTHER REAL PARENTS!

At least for me who is a first time parent and haven't navigated the murky waters known as raising children it was nice for me to watch a few videos (which are SHORT! score!) to get a few ideas on certain things and to get some additional reinforcement that I am not alone on this road of parenting.

Here is a screenshot of the homepage




I spent most of my time looking over the first year videos on sleep and sleep training (we still aren't doing very well on the sleep front in our house) and did get some good tips. 

As for any advise I have been given, read about, looked up, googled or otherwise received I take it with the proverbial grain of salt. I listen to it, then do what is best for me (and I suggest you do the same)

Check out the website if you're a parent, I think you'll be pleased! 
Oh it's also completely free, didn't I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment