Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Insanity Day 4: Cardio Recovery


Still pressing on!

Day 3 was a delightful change of pace. I was worried when I saw on the calendar that today was "cardio recovery" because I figured that the term "recovery" was very relative when you are talking insanity.




So Cardio Recovery is a 33 min workout which basically incorporates stretching with some isometric exercises done s-l-o-w-l-y instead of as fast fast fast as you can like in the other DVDs.  It still is work but I finished the workout without being drenched in sweat like the last two days.

NUMBERS YO!

April 23rd 2014
Cardio Recovery

Time:  32:17
Calories Burned: 188
Average HR: 119
Max HR: 157

So not as much heart pounding intensity today, it felt good to stretch it out and do some leg work. I got though it ok but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that my legs are really conditioned from the 1/2 marathon I just spent 3 months training for. I did try the wrist rotation that I mentioned in the post from yesterday and my wrists did feel a lot less stressed afterwards. Hmmmm let's see what's on for tomorrow?



Pure Cardio


shit.......

No comments:

Post a Comment