Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What the F***?

Last night we got an e-mail from our Realtor; The seller went with another offer.

Even though we offered equally as much and changed everything they wanted us to change; even though our offer was placed a day before the second one.

Naturally, we are both devastated. I really did like this house; but more than that, I was just looking forward to ending the looking process. I was so sick and tired of spending every day off looking at houses. Since we are only going to be in San Diego for two more years we are probably going to look once or twice more, than if we still can't find anything we'll start looking into renting a bigger apartment/townhouse and waiting to buy until we move out of San Diego.

Either way it's really sad we lost this place.... :-(





On a lighter note I ordered my resistance bands for p90x today: 


Now I need the Pull-up bar and the DVDs and I'll be ready to get RIPPED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Praying God has a bigger and better house that you will find soon!!

    ReplyDelete