Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DIY Photo Frame Card Box

Last night I made the card box for the wedding. You can get directions for it on Heather's Blog Road to the aisle. I think it came out pretty good. This Saturday Kyle and I are taking one of our friends, Jess, to Balboa Park to take some pictures for the card box and for our signature matte. The after that we're going to see TWILIGHT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So right now in the pictures the photo frames are the generic flower pot that came in the frames when I bought them at Michaels. I still need to get a lazy susan for the bottom of it so it can rotate.

Next task is ordering the favor boxes so I can add the message inside. The guests are getting boxes filled with purple and silver Hershey Kisses. On the bottom I'm going to put a little message like "a box full of kisses from the Mr. & Mrs." very cute, and just a little cheesy....



1 comment:

  1. Dude, I think you have to be the craftiest, most self-sufficient bride I have ever met! How you do all these things is beyond me!

    Love you!!!

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete