Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is our answer america!

"If anyone has doubts, tonight is your answer"

So we have a new president! Barack Obama! Our nations first African American President, a voice of change.

I couldn't be happier. We made history on Tuesday, thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.

I was also really pleased with John McCain's speech that night, you know, both candidates really did a good job with this campaign. Too bad one of them chose a complete dingbat as their running mate, better luck next time Republicans!

Kyle and I watched the election coverage together, I made black bean and corn quesadillas and worked on invitations while we were watching MSNBC. We are hoping to have them done by saturday....here's hoping!

Yesterday I went to the post office to buy the postage for the invites. $120.00 later I walked out

No comments:

Post a Comment