Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh. My. Gosh. SO CUTE!!

I have been following several cooking blogs over the last few months and I especially love the blog Bakerella. Her newest post has me convinced to finally try my hand at making these little beauties!



SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!



AHHHHHH :-D



They are cake lollypops in the shape of sheep and bunnies for easter, look at the little bunny butts! SO CUTE!! I haven't baked in a while so maybe I will give this a shot sometime in the next month, I'll let you know how it works out.

I also am thinking of taking a Wilton Cake Decorating class, there is one starting this Saturday at my local Michaels....I wonder how much it costs.....

haha I always so all over the place...but I can't resist those cute pops I WANT TO MAKE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment