Monday, January 11, 2010

Two more Days

The buzzer just went off on my dryer, which SHOULD signal me to get up and go fold the laundry, but here I sit, cuddled with my two cats, blogging.

Man I really love slacking off sometimes.

Today was busy, but really productive. I had my last gym session this morning. I really didn't want to pay to go to 24 hour fitness anymore. We DO have a gym at my apartment, but when Kyle deployed I wanted to treat myself and I got a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness. It was so much fun and I learned a lot from him (also it kept me accountable for going to the gym regularly) but it is expensive, and I couldn't justify paying for it anymore, hence today was my last day.

Now comes the hard part. I need to start motivating myself to go to the gym without having to be accountable to anyone but myself (hard to do for anyone). I have done it many times before, I just have to get into a routine.

I have settled on three days at the gym and two days with Jillian



Any of you ladies tried this DVD? I highly recommend it.
It is an ass-kicking 20 minutes but no pain no gain right?

Ok I guess I should go fold that laundry right? Two more days of work before I fly out Thursday. Just have to get through the next 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment