Monday, January 4, 2010

What's Going on This Week.

It has come to my attention that I have not blogged about my trip this month.

I GET TO GO HOME, FOR 10 DAYS!

Ok, ok, let me explain. Kyle has to go to a class for work right near our home town in Rhode Island. When we got the finalized dates Kyle asked his parents if he could just stay home with his parents during the 4 week class, which of course they said yes (I went home in June, he hasn't been back home since our wedding!). So I immediately started plotting to go home with him, I REFUSED to be left here to work while he went home (to OUR hometown, which was MY hometown first! haha)

I managed to get a week and a half off at the end of January, the second half of kyle's class. We'll stay home together (bouncing back and forth between the homes of both parents) until his class ends and fly back home on the 23rd, the day before out first wedding anniversary! The not-so-fun part about all of this is that he has already left for RI, and I am stuck here in San Diego until next Thursday. :-(

So for the next 10 days I am here, working, and killing time.

Untitled1


Good thing I have some good distractions :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, this makes me miss my Wii a little bit. I gave mine to my nephew because I hardly played it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... that is SO exciting. :) You're going to have such a good time! I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when you're both in RI... Now that I live in Mass, I totally want to see y'all (my classes are only Tu-Th, so I could easily stay at my folks' for a weekend).

    And on another note, let me know how that Zelda is :D

    ReplyDelete