Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So I guess lightning can strike; times 3.


Last night Kyle and I had date night since we hadn't seen much of each other over the past two weeks when I was in Rhode Island (and he was in San Diego!). I had wanted to see Toy Story 3 so he took me out to dinner then we caught an early evening showing (and no we didn't see it in 3-D or IMAX; Kyle has feelings about the movie industry doing EVERYTHING in 3-D now).

Now first and foremost I want you all to know; I am biased. I LOVE Pixar (and I mean LOVE). I have absolutely adored every single feature film that they have been a part of (except Meet the Robinson's, but every family has a black sheep right?) I loved Toy Story; I loved Toy Story 2; but last year when I saw the preview for the third movie, I was initially hesitant. Could they really make a third movie that was as good as the first 2? What if it's awful? I'll be crushed!


It. 
Was. 
Phenomenal.


I don't even want to give you the smallest plot synopsis; because I want you to enjoy the movie like I did, knowing what I knew. Andy goes to college, the toys end up at a daycare. But it's more, so much more.

Do yourself a favor and go and see this movie. If you have seen it I'd love to hear your comments praises in the comments ;-)


hey! don't believe me? 
IMDB users ranked Toy Story 3 the 7th greatest movie 
OF. ALL. TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment