Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bump it: 29 Weeks


Hey everyone! I'm 29 Weeks along!


untitled-1.jpg


This past week I have been knee deep in studying for my Certified Emergency Nursing Exam which I am scheduled to take in a few weeks. I have been drilling myself with practice questions and review modules online and it's been a nice way to keep in touch with that nursing part of myself. It's an advanced credential in ER nursing that I want to have on my resume when I try to go back to work after baby!

 I am determined to have all of my nursing certifications renewed and current by the time the baby comes. So far my basic life support, advanced life support, and trauma nursing credential are current through 2015. I am taking my pediatric advanced life support in two weeks and I'll renew my RN license in August. My goal is to go back to work part time when we move next summer; by that time the baby will be 8-9 months and I can go back to work (most likely nights) and kyle can be home with the baby. I have always wanted to by a stay-at-home mom when my child was young but the more time goes on the more I miss working and miss ER nursing. I am so happy that I will be able to go back and hopefully make my schedule flexible so I can be home with the baby too. 

The pregnancy is progressing normally and the baby is moving more and more. Now the baby is big enough that when he's rolling over I can feel it (so WEIRD!!!). I am feeling hungry ALL THE TIME and I'm seriously considering installing a revolving door in my bathroom. Two nights ago I rolled into my back in my sleep and woke up with the worse leg cramps EVER. The weight of my uterus cut off my venous blood return to my legs (ouch!) and caused massive cramps. 

Ah the joys of pregnancy...

7.5 months next week. I can't believe it! 
We are starting to put the nursery together, watch for nursery posts!

Until Next time I remain a happy mama to be!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome girl! So proud of you for all you have done. You are going to be the best Mom ever!

    ReplyDelete