Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bridal Shower

Hopefully these pictures will make up for the fact that I didn't take any other pictures all week...haha


Three out of five bridesmaids, Kate, Lisa and Kelly,
and me with my bow bouquet on my head


My Family (and future family) : Me, Grandma, My mom (black),
Lynn-kyle's mom (red), Aunt Claudia, Kelly-kyle's sister



Me and lisa



The whole crowd


Kate opening up a mini champagne bottle, I love the fresh fallen snow outside....


Me, Mary-Beth (white) and Amanda (red)



My Aunt Claudia and My mom's good friend, Margaret



Lisa (brown) Kate (green)



My lovely Grandmother and My good friend Elena


Me, My Grandma, and Mrs. Beltz (host)

The shower was incredible, I got so many wonderful gifts and it was really great to see everyone. The favors my mom made were so cute! Mason jars filled with all of the dry ingredients for chocolate chip cooked. The labels were titled "Lovin' from the oven." All in all an amazing day with some amazing women, thanks to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment