Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jeff Dunham...I Kill You!! 26 Days

Today I was supposed to work a 12 hour shift at the hospital but the census was low so I was sent home at 3. I was excited to get home and spend some time with Kyle because he had the day off. I made fajitas and we had a nice dinner together.

Then we curled up in front of the TV and watched the Jeff Dunham Christmas Special. Jeff Dunham with his great stand-up and awesome ventriloquist skills will always hold a special place in my heart because we went to see him live the day we got engaged.

He proposed, and Achmed blew up....if that doesn't spell life long commitment I don't know what does.

26 Days until I'm married! Today I e-mailed my DJ and my photographer...Tuesday I am making wedding programs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment