Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! 29 Days

This Christmas was one of the best, even though we couldn't be with our families. Christmas Eve I worked and brought in sugar cookies for all of the Nurses and Nurses aids I work with, they were big hit!

Christmas Morning Kyle came home around 9am (he had to sleep on the ship Christmas Eve) and we made huge cinnamon rolls and opened presents on the floor around the Christmas Tree. We got loads of wonderful presents and kyle got me a....drum roll....

A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!!

Its a Sony Cyber-shot 8.1 mega pixel camera, and it's PINK!

It will be put to good use when we go skiing next week!

Good Shots from the morning.....


Presents!


Peeking from Wrappings


Watching over Christmas Morning


My turn to open the gifts!


we're tired from all of the present opening......


29 Days Until I am married.......

No comments:

Post a Comment