Saturday, February 26, 2011

All things Photography! Now Appearing Tuesdays & Fridays Right Here…

I first picked up my canon DSLR camera two years ago and I have been in love ever since! I have been busy ever since going to photo shoots, reading stacks of photography books and taking my camera everywhere I go. Over the last few weeks and as we enter into March I have decided to share my journey with you guys!

I have decided to dedicate two weekly posts to all things Photography.


1) Tutorial Tuesday – each Tuesday will be a mini-lesson on something photographic. Topics will include basic photographic principles & techniques. I have always been a believer of the saying “You don’t really know something until you can teach it to someone else.”

2) Photog Friday – This weekly post will be a lot more abstract (and a lot more fun for me!) This will be a different thing ever week. Gear reviews, photo challenges and image breakdowns are just a few ideas I have in my mind.




So I hope you guys will join me on this road. Hopefully I can teach you guys a few things, and we can all learn something new together!



 
Until Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment