Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tomorrow

Today was the Superbowl (YAY Green Bay!) I'm not really a greenbay fan but since my best friend here is a die hard browns fan I had to hate the steelers by association. I really enjoyed the game, both teams played well and the commercials were pretty good. The black eyed peas were entertaining (didn't you guys LOVE the dancing light-up people with boxes on their heads?) and Green Bay won! We had a nice little get together at a friends house and it was nice to watch the game on west coast time so afterward we actually could do other things with our night (like blog?)

Tomorrow I have a meeting with a local San Diego Wedding Photographer. He responded to my letter I had written about some possible work experience and he has a position available for a part time editor. I am really excited/nervous about this opportunity. I really need some help with post production and this will allow me to learn lightroom from a professional Wedding Photographer! I hope the meeting goes well and that I get the job!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That's right! I love turned all my neutral parties into Steeler haters...it brings joy to my heart...

    ReplyDelete