Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 52: Week 5 - Muse

I have been meaning to start Project 52 for a few weeks now and finally I have the time (and the motivation) to finally get off my duff and behind the lens again. This Project 52 is through one of my favorite photography websites MCP Actions. They specialize in Actions for photshop which are specific presets designed by the company that help take your photographs to the next level. I don't have full photoshop yet. I think that might be on the christmas list for next year ;-)


The theme for week 5 is "Muse" I wanted to photograph something that inspires me. So here we go.




Project 52: Week 5-Muse

I have always been inspired by books and by reading. When I got my Kindle last November I was really excited to have a literal libaray at my fingertips whenever I wanted it. I also am incredibly inspired by the other two guys in the image, my husband and one of my cats. My husband always encourages me to follow my dreams and take risks. My cat alex recently had to undergo surgery (see his cone head) and has been doing really well even though I can tell he's in pain. Looking into his little cone face makes me feel like I can do anything, becuase in his mind, I can do no wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment