Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lunch with old (and good friends) and DJ

So today Kyle and I went to lunch at Yesterday’s with my good friends Adam and Laura. I was incredibly close with both of them in High School and have been keeping tabs on them as often I can (but not as much as I would like) we had a good time talking and laughing, cracking jokes and talking about the Wedding. I had a cup of legit New England clam chowder (which I was excited about). My DJ also called me during the lunch to go over the final details with me about the wedding. My DJ is coming down from New Hampshire to do my wedding, I’m really excited about him! After our phone conversation I am really confident that we are going to have a good time with him!

Tonight we spend almost 4 hours putting together programs and centerpieces…..arg…

No comments:

Post a Comment