Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year.......23 days

Last night was actually really uneventful. I worked so I tried to go fast so I would be home by midnight. I walked through the door at 11:54 p.m. Just in time to watch the ball drop (three hours after it actually happened. Never put two and two together there but that really sucks about living on the west coast. In Rhode Island it's actually midnight when the ball drops in NYC). After which we went up to La Jolla to hang out with some of my friends from work. Kyle hasn't met any of my friends from work so it was really nice for them to meet.

Today I also have to work (arg) but after tonight and tomorrow we're heading up to big bear. And tonight I will be making holiday pay, which is always a good thing.

Time to make some food before work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment