Monday, January 19, 2009

RECOVERY DAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!

So last night I went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 11:30 am, 12 and a half hours later! Man I felt great, like a new person! My sinuses were clear and I felt really good. It’s a good thing because I was dreading having to get married with a stuffy nose! Today was just that, A recovery day. I spend it hanging out, and not getting a lot done (ha ha) I did go to the dollar store and stock up on stuff for my Bathroom Baskets. Picked up my brother from work and spent some time with him!

My fiancé Kyle, turned 23 today. We all went over to his house to celebrate! We had a wonderful dinner, salmon and roasted veggies with salad. For dessert we had carrot cake my FMIL made. We have this running joke because Kyle wanted our wedding cake to be a carrot cake, but I had to tell him that not everybody likes carrot cake, so he got it for his birthday, so there!

5 Days, I can’t believe it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment