Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's time to remember the magic.....

Ok let's get one thing out in the open right now....

I LOVE DISNEY WORLD

I know everyone says that, but I am really not kidding. The first time I ever went to Disney World when I was 13, the ENTIRE YEAR before while my parents were saving $$ I was planning the trip. I mean I planned where we would eat, which park we would go which day, which ride had the shortest line at which time, the shortest path to the best viewpoint for the fireworks display. I knew the entire layout of all 4 parks before I even stepped off the plane in Orlando. I had read and re-read the unofficial guide to Walt Disney World so many times the spine of the book broke...I am really not kidding!

I was also lucky enough to go again a year later, with my high school marching band

Now next week Kyle will be on his pre-deployment leave. and I just so happen to have three days off of work right in a row....so where do you think I want to go???

"Hey Kyle....Disneyland is only two hours away......."

Now I have never been to the smaller Disney Park, but since I live in California...I can't NOT go!

We leave next Friday morning......

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I have never been to either, but Kenny and I have been tossing the idea around of going to Disney World for a honeymoon... we'll see though! Apparently military get in for free or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I have never been to Disney World in the states. I've only been to Disneyland in Japan. Maybe I'll get to go someday soon and you could come with me. :) Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete