Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBQ Poolside

hey guys!

Today was really fun. I actually took advantage of the nice San Diego weather and invited everyone over to my apartment to BBQ poolside. It was so much fun! we have a BBQ area near our larger pool and we grilled kabobs and burgers while we talked and soaked in the sun. Definitely a southern California Sunday.

In other news the Pastor at my church's last Sunday was today. Her parents are getting older and she wanted to take family leave in order to have more time to take care of them which I respect a lot. I will miss her on the pulpit but since I have a close connection with her and her family through my husband I am not worried about not ever seeing her again. Every Monday night she has dinners at her house and I always go when I'm not working. It's fun to just spend time with them!

Only one week exactly until I am setting my feet on my home ground, Little Rhody. My mom has pretty much every second of the trip planned but I am so excited to see everyone. I am hoping that I will have a chance to get together with my girls from Nursing School! But first, unfortunately a long work week. Straight until Thursday. Then Friday I am going to pack for Rhode Island and maybe buy some new clothes for the trip! (gotta have an excuse)

When I get home and I am going to start seriously starting to plan our Hawaii trip next spring. Kyle and I have decided to spend our first anniversary running around Hawaii since neither one of us have ever been (well he stopped in Pearl Harbor, but never got to get off the Ship, so that didn't count) Does anybody have any advice, ever been? I really don't even know where to begin

1 comment:

  1. That Thursday we need to get together. I have a concert in providence that night but the beginning part of the day is available maybe for a lunch/beach date or whatever else we would like to so! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete