Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blue Sky Scrubs Review

A wonderful rep for Blue Sky Scrubs named Sylvie (from fuel my blog) contacted me about two weeks ago with a very tempting offer. They gave me a free set of scrubs and asked that I post a review on my site.

Done and done!

I went online to their website blueskyscrubs.com and chose a pair of their original scrubs in sea foam green. They shipped the next day and were on my doorstep three days later. They came in a cute little gift box wrapped with tissue paper (oOo lala!) They also included a scrub hat; which is really cute! I would totally rock that if I worked in the OR (but one of my friends does, so I already have a Christmas gift for her!)

The scrubs themselves are a poly-cotton blend and are very lightweight but durable. The sizing was correct to what I wear in other scrubs (I always worry about that when I buy online). The inseam of the pants are a good length and flare out a little bit enough to cover my shoes, they have an elastic tie at the waist. The top is fitted and is long enough to cover me when I’m moving around. I kneeled and sat and the pants never rode and felt comfortable. The pants have two back pockets with cute sewed details and there is a similar pocket on the left chest side of the top.

All in all, very comfortable workable scrubs in a good color, with cute feminine details, sized and fitted for my body. I haven’t washed them yet but I wash in cold water anyway so I don’t have to worry about shrinkage. My only criticism is that there are no bottom pockets on the top. This is a personal preference of mine as most of my tops have two pockets at the bottom of the top vs. one chest pocket.

Good quality scrubs! Check them out!

IMG_3716


IMG_3781


IMG_3782


IMG_3756


IMG_3748

Sorry about the color of the picture (and the previous one). I forgot to set the flash to fire and I'm too lazy to take another picture. :-D The other pictures show an accurate color of the scrubs.

IMG_3788

I guess Zachary likes them too!

Blue Sky.com, the place for, nursing scrubs & medical scrubs

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I cannot wait to be wearing scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! And, um, how do I get to review a pair? That's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete