Pan Fried Pasta
- Leftover Pasta with sauce of any kind or freshly cooked pasta and tomato sauce
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat two-four turns of olive oil in a medium sized skilled (amount to cover the bottom of the skilled) over medium high heat.
- Add pasta to heated oil. Turn and separate pasta while it cooks. Frying the pasta will shrink the size of the noodles and turn them crunchy.
- Fry until desired consistency is reached. (I fried mine for about 5-7 minutes for a good mix of crunch with traditional pasta texture.)
- Drain off excess oil and serve with Parmesan cheese.