Saturday, October 24, 2009

9 Months

Image592


9 months have passed since my wedding day, the sad thing is that 6 months have passed since I last saw my husband.

Being married to the Navy (yes I am married to the Navy as much as I am married to Kyle) TOTALLY SUCKS sometimes. For one thing there are times when I have been by myself for so long that I don't even FEEL like i'm married to anybody. I look at my ring finger and I know that I am married, but so much of my day to day life is single-like life that it's hard for my head to grasp the concept. If it's hard for me to even understand it I can believe that you guys are totally confused but it is what it is.

However on each 24th day of each month I can think back to that day that DID happen and know that I AM married, and that someday SOON my husband will come home to me.

The lucky thing for me is that I am pretty sure this is the last 24th day that I will be minus the hubby. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you. I know how excited I was when mine came home from deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to be away from your husband. :( You must be so strong!!

    ReplyDelete