Friday, October 9, 2009

I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque...

Hey! ::waves::

No, I'm not dead or trapped under something heavy. I just went though a blogging slump over the last week. But I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Happy October, Happy two months until my Hubby is Home! Happy start to the Fall Holiday Season! I love this time of year. It's a cornucopia of celebrations. It's pretty much a party marathon for my family

Quick Re-cap
September: My Birthday, My FIL's Birthday
October: Dad & Brother's Birthday, Halloween
November: Mom's Birthday, Thanksgiving, KYLE'S BACK!!!
December: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! (which for me lasts all month long!)
January: New Year's, Kyle's Birthday, our First Wedding Anniversary!!!!!

See what I mean? It's a marathon not a sprint people.

Well Sorry I went MIA. I was busy with ED classes and fiendishly finishing my cable knit afghan. I will update you all tomorrow with back posts about the last week. Right now...New Moon is calling my name (yes I've read the whole series, yes I am re-reading them, yes I love them...don't you judge me)

Cheers!

Little Rhody Girl :-D

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeek New Moon!!! I absolutely love the series!!! :) Can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete