Friday, July 24, 2009

6 months

Photobucket



I can't believe it has been 6 months already since my wedding day. It seems like it was only yesterday I was hyperventilating in the back of the Church, then down the aisle, then at the altar.



I would have liked my first 6 months of marriage to include my husband a little more (he's been gone for about half of that time now) but I guess we will have an excuse for still being in the honeymoon newlywed phase when he comes back and we close in on a year together as man and wife. Even typing it I can't believe it...



High Five for Half a YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Happy 6 months!! :) You certainly will still be in the honeymoon phase when you get to see your hubby!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    My husband and I celebrated our year anniversary during this deployment. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?

    Doing your first year of marriage a second time has it pluses and minuses, but just think of all the fun newly wed things you get to experience again!

    We are so lucky to get to do it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Tag your it. Please go to http://sweepingthroughlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/6-ways-of-happiness.html to see the rules of the tag. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete