Saturday, July 11, 2009

Del's Frozen Lemonade

Let's get one thing perfectly clear. If you didn't already figure this out from my Blogs name, I am a born and blood Rhode Islander. Always have been, always will be. My marriage led me to my new home in San Diego but deep down inside Little Rhody will always be my home.

Del's Frozen Lemonade is a Rhode Island institution. I have never had better lemonade, ever. (Maybe I am biased I admit haha). Nothing better to have on a hot day like today.

Photobucket

Usually I would get it from the Del's Vans on the beach...

Photobucket
(not me...taken from the Del's Website)

but since I am kind of far away from the Surfer's End of Second Beach where the Del's van is always parked I had to settle for the mix. It was pretty authentic tasting. Next time I made it I am going to chop up some lemon rinds to make it 100% Authentic Dels. How Refreshing!

Check it out! Dels Frozen Lemonade

2 comments:

  1. I JUST BOUGHT SOME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! hehe. They sell bottles liquid Del's which is fantastic so i bought a bunch of those and a container of packets so i can make vodka and Del's for my B-day hehe!!

    I miss you I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I've never had it, but it sure SOUNDS tasty!!

    ReplyDelete