Friday, July 3, 2009

Wedding Album Design Picked!

The Friday I was in Rhode Island my mother and law and I went to see my wedding photographer at her studio to pick out my cover art and leather for my wedding album. Since she is nose deep in weddings right now her time for album design is short but I am the next on her list. I am SO excited to see the final product.
Here are some shots of the album design I picked and the leather I chose


**photos taken from My Photographers website **


She is the BEST! Any New England Brides PLEASE check her out. You won't be disappointed!


Faith Dugan Photography



Photobucketa>


This is the show album from her studio, the picture I chose for my cover is very similar


Photobucket

The albums are surprisingly heavy and very well constructed, built to last a lifetime!


Photobucket


Close up of the spine.



Back Cover, I love the silver ostrich pattern!



This is the Picture that is going on the cover.....

Photobucket


ta da!



No comments:

Post a Comment