Monday, July 27, 2009

Turkey Sausage Pizza

I whipped this up really quick when I was craving pizza tonight for dinner. It was much better than I had originally thought it would be! (YUM)

Turkey Sausage Pizza
-Source: From the Kitchen of Sara

-one boboli mini pizza crust
-1/4 cup Basic Tomato Sauce (I like my pizza saucy so I feel free to use less
-one link turkey sausage
-1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
-Feta cheese
-Fennel seeds
-basil
-oregano

1) heat two turns of olive oil in a small pan. remove casing from sausage. Grill one link turkey sausage until cooked through, remove from heat and allow to cool, and chop into small pieces.
2) Layer Pizza crust with basic tomato sauce, cheese and sausage, top with feta and seasonings
3) Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment