Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Google FeedBurner

Hey Everybody!

Today I discovered Google FeedBurner. This site allows me as the writer of the blog to monitor what you, the readers enjoy most about my blog. I am really into making this a blog that people would want to kick back and spend some time in, and your feedback would really help!

All you have to do is subscribe to my blog by clicking the *Subscribe in a Reader* Link under the About me Sidebar, or you can just

Click Me!! Over here!!


It will allow you to follow my blog in Google reader, if you don't use it believe me it is a REALLY easy way to keep up with multiple blogs. You can link it to your igoogle page to monitor whenever someone updates.

Thanks guys! Cheers to great blogging!

Love

Sara ~ Little Rhody Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment