Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Audiobooks

audio[1]

I am the kind of person who needs to have something going on while I am sewing, cooking, cleaning, basically doing anything in the house. Sometimes I feel like I enjoy the background sound. I usually have the T.V. or radio on, but lately I have become bored with both mediums. Everything is the same, I needed a change. So I decided to try an audio book.

On friday I went and picked up a few from the library, I am already 3/4 of the way through my first one. What a great way to read a book while cleaning, working, sewing, or doing anything else in the house while Kyle is at work.



Here's what's in the CD player now.



The_Rescue_Nicholas_Sparks_unabridged_library_edition_cassettes[1] The Rescue - Nicholas Sparks


Song-Yet-Sung-1594489726[1] Song Yet Sung - James McBride

FellowshipOFTheRingCover[1] Lord of the Rings Book I -The Fellowship of the Ring



Any of you guys ever try Audiobooks?

3 comments:

  1. The only audiobook I've listened to is Twilight (of course after already reading the regular book),

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried , but can not seem to pay attention. I think that I better off reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I used to listen to audiobooks when we were driving across the state between our colleges. We're leaving for a 7-hour drive to Maine tomorrow and he actually just suggested buying an audiobook to listen to...the question is, can we find one that we agree on? :)

    ReplyDelete