Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cool Runnings

My running has been going GREAT!

I ran on the treadmill today, completing week 7 day 2 of The Couch to 5-k

When I was finished I had ran 3.4 miles, and burned almost 400 calories.

Please believe me when I tell you that THIS PROGRAM WORKS!!!! When I started this I couldn't even jog from my apartment to our leasing office (about 3 min) without keeling over; today, a short 7 weeks later I ran (RAN) for 25 minutes!

I was sort of sad when I realized that I will be done with this in two more weeks, but then I realized that the lovely people that developed my app came out with the Bridge to 10K...awesome...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Running is always a huge sense of accomplishment. I am just getting back into outdoor running vs. a treadmill, and each little addition of distance without struggle puts a huge smile on my face. :)
    I love the couch to 5k program... very easy for beginners and nothing too intimidating. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete