Sunday, March 14, 2010

Personal Leave

To all of my wonderful followers,

I have decided to take some "personal leave" from the blog. Lately I have felt that my posting is less about wanting to and more about feeling obligated to. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately about what I feel I need/want out of this blog and I feel that at this moment in my life what I really need is the ability to vent out some of my most personal feelings. The problem is I want in no way to have this blog turn into my vent sessions, 1) because I don't want you guys to have to read it and 2) because I have no desire for all of the Internet to know all of my secrets.

So I have decided to start keeping a journal instead (mostly taking the advice from a dear friend) and am finding it very fulfilling. Now I am not saying that my posting will stop. I just don't want you guys to be surprised if it's less than it was before. I want to be able to devote more of my time to my journaling.

Thanks for sticking with me!

Little Rhody Girl

2 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the same way.. I've even considered deleting my blog. I think I will start keeping a journal like you and see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you, but I understand the feeling. Sometimes I wonder if maintaining a blog is worth it anymore. I only post/read others sporadically, but ... sometimes the best thing is to take a break. Have fun with the journal. I do the same and it is so rewarding. :)

    ReplyDelete