Monday, March 1, 2010

Google Calendar

Am I the only blogger that has a tennage stalker-ish lover obession with Google and how wonderful it is?

I think not.

Yesterday I finally figured out how to sync google calendars to my iphone, and the heavens opened up, and it was good.

Now all birthdays, holidays, and work type things are easily accessed and/or updated via my phone or via google, sweet. Now my widget on igoogle is actually, well, acurate; so I can move it from down in the corner where no one could see it, to front and center on my igoogle window.

Picture2




I also wanted to point out one other thing....


Picture3


Since I have had at least 100 unread blog posts in my reader for the last month (due to my lack of bloggy-ness) I feel good to be able to look at that empty window, finally. =)

1 comment: