Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Rhody Girl shows you her life

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


I have decided to start participating in Kelly's Korner's Show us your life weekly post. I have been thinking about starting a weekly post for a while now but I have been unable to come up with my own idea. So many of you have such good ideas and I was afraid I would inadvertently copy someone's post. Kelly's idea is such a fantastic one and she encourages a lot of participation so I figured this would be a good one for me. So tomorrow when I get home from work I will start with the first post and continue from there.

Interested? Checkout The Schedule here!

Now Grey's is over, and my hubs and I have mutual dates with the inside of our eyelids, work tomorrow!

Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Kelly's Korner! Just found you from Friday Follow! Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete