Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Birthday Weekend!!!!!

I have just had the most wonderful Birthday Weekend!!!!

Saturday was nice and relaxing, I slept in late and spent most of the morning reading curled up on the couch. Did my p90x workout with Kyle (Chest & Back!) then we went over to a housewarming party before we headed downtown for my Birthday get-together. It was really fun and I had a great time drinking and hanging out with friends!

Today (my actual birthday) Kyle woke me up and when I walked into our living room he had presents for me all over the coffee table (awesome!). He ended up giving me a gift card to sports chalet (workout clothes here I come!), a new camel back water bottle (since I always stole his, haha) and a heart rate monitor. My birthday theme was all about p90x! :-D

I got some beautiful earings from my in-laws and my parents got me the first two books in the Steig Larsson series (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the Girl who Played with Fire). I also got some cash from the grandparents and I used that to order all of the books on my birthday book list (awesome!!). I got lots of phone calls from family and friends and I was able to facetime with my parents on Kyle's iphone4. 

Tonight Kyle took me out to a fantastic dinner on Harbor Island, where I had the best Sea Bass I have ever had and then we took a nice walk along the waterfront, looking out on the San Diego Skyline in early twilight.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people to share my Birthday with!! They are the ones who really made it special for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment